Cycling in quiet back road in jungle to visit the main temple such as Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom, Bayon and Ta Prohm¬†
Duration 1 Day
Tour code #CBT02
Location Siem Reap
Morning 7 30am: Pick up from the hotel and cycle to check point.
- ¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†Cycling through the rural back roads visiting local people along the river.
- ¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†Stop at a rural village temple and meet monks and local people (small kids will greet you with friendly smiles and an enthusiastic hello (sour sdey)
- ¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†Cycling through the jungle to the great Hindu temple of Angkor Wat the biggest religion monument in the world with great architecture and art.
- ¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†Cycling to the south gate of Angkor Thom (which according to legend was decorated by the balustrade of churning of ocean milk 108 status of demons and god pulling the serpent for immortality water)
- ¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†Cycling on top of the rampart of Angkor thom for 3km where you will see beautiful views of the jungle landscape whilst taking in the fresh air until we stop and explore the lost temple of Prasat Chrung.
-¬†¬†¬†¬† We' continue to Bayon temple smiling faces of Buddha and caving daily life of local during Khmer empire with photo challence at the top
-¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†Cycling to Ta Prohm temple that very famous by big tree over 300 years old on the roof to and Hollywood movies Tomb Raider By Angelina Jolie.
-¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†Cycling Back town.
40 USD/ Pax
- Officail English Tour Guide & Cycling Guide
- Quality Mountian Bike, First Aid, Bike Spare part
- Snack & Drink during cycling¬†
- Temple Pass¬†