🌾 The cyclist warriors always contain so much fun and excitement that we cannot use any words to describe the emotions and experiences of the activities in the war.
🌾 This cycling tour 14 days from the sentence “ride harder to breathe easier” Our team constantly strives to improve service quality and dedication in this war for our beloved cyclists.
🌾 Many levels of emotions and the tranquility of the Cambodian countryside, despite living in poverty, but always smiling on the lips are the values that are everywhere when we humans feel the value. real life will understand and appreciate this place more. At the same time, beware of cycling to a distant country where you see all the new and unprecedented things in life and the peace of nature cannot make us utter the words “Amazing landscape and culture from daily life !”
🌾 The challenges of our team are self-esteem and self-esteem with the knowledge and experience during the working period and learning a lot of experience from our cyclists and the Italian rhythmic coordination between the teams. Teamwork in the group is the driving force that is not expressed in a great ability, but it is the joy that creates a natural strength that no other large travel business has.
Join Group Price: 2580 us$/person
|Day 1: Siem Reap on arrival|
|Day 2: Angkor Wat Sunrise and Cycling in Angkor Complex|
|Day 3: Cycling to Banteay Srei|
|Day 4: Siem Reap cycles to Kampong Thom|
|Day 5: Phnom Penh to Chau Doc by speedboat|
|Day 6: Chau Doc – Can Tho|
|Day 7: Can Tho – Saigon|
|Day 8: Saigon free and easy|
|Day 9: Saigon – Madagui|
|Day 10: Madagui – Da Lat|
|Day 11: Da Lat – Nha Trang|
|Day 12: Nha Trang – Quy Nhon|
|Day 13: Quy Nhon – Hoi An|
|Day 14: Hoi An city and easy cycling|
|Day 15: Da Nang – Hanoi – Ha Long Bay|
|Day 16: Ha Long – Hanoi|
|Day 17: Hanoi Departure|
Our full package include:
- Private air-conditioned vehicle for transfer and back up as itinerary: airport pickup, drop off and transfer before, after the biking loops.
- Mt. Bike (Trek/Cannondale/GT bicycle 27.5”), helmet
- Plenty of water provided throughout the day when cycling
- Snacks and local fruits
- Cycling Certified English Speaking Guide
- 1 first aid kit per guide
- Cycling guide will have a full set of travel bike tools
- 1 main support vehicle will have spare parts
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary (B – Breakfast, L – Lunch, D – Dinner)
- Sightseeing tickets were mentioned in the itinerary.
- Accommodation as listed below each day.
- Boat trip for floating market and ferry
Our services don’t include:
- Visa arrangement
- Any International and domestic flights
- Meals other than mentioned above
- Soft drinks, or beverages beyond water – we can add this into costs at agents request
- Beverage and alcoholic drinks at mealtimes
- E-bike surcharge 25 USD/person
- Single supplement surcharge
- Energy drinks or powders, performance bars, or performance gels (Gatorade, Powerbars, Gu, Isostar, etc)
- Personal Travel Insurance and Health insurance for Covid treatment.
- Personal expenditure (Laundry, telephone)
- Any other services not clearly mentioned in the itinerary and in the inclusive portion.
- Other language speaking guides